|Photo by Oldtasty|
With Chicago weathering a blizzard, or as the Twitterverse calls it, #SNOMG) I did a quick poll of the staff to see what they absolutely couldn't live without during this storm. Here's what they said:
- Amanda, development: Facebok
- Kevin, development: Homemade grain alcohol
- Joe, marketing: Goldfish crackers
- CJ, operations:
- Deck of cards
- Roaring Fire
- Ben, administration: the Internet
- Judie, marketing: Old movies. I'm looking forward to watching Roman Holiday!
- Margaret, finance: Wine
- Meaghan, marketing: Cheese, books, magazines – and maybe a snuggie. I don’t own one but that would maybe come in handy
- Sondra, board member: Competitive Scrabble
- Nicole, sales: Well, I couldn’t survive snowmageddon without my cats.:)
- Noe, front of house: Electricity! – Without it, no TV, no internet, no cell phone charger, no electric snowblower….