An Open Call to All Artists and Creatively-Inspired Individuals!
In celebration of the Auditorium’s 125th Anniversary Season, we are excited to launch the #MyAudTShirt Design Contest! Whether you are inspired by the building’s rich history and architectural grandeur, the wonderful performers that have graced the stage, or the upcoming 125 Anniversary celebration all season long, we are looking for fresh, new ideas on what we should be wearing this upcoming season!
Need more inspiration? Check out the 125 things that inspire us in the video below!
The first round of the contest launches today, June 30, and will remain open through August 15. Contestants must enter a photograph of their t-shirt design with ashort explanation as to why they feel it celebrates the Auditorium’s rich 125 year history. A judging panel, taking into consideration popular vote, will determine the top five contestants to move on to the final round. The final round will start on August 19 and remain open through September 1, with one winner selected by popular vote.
- Two tickets to every Auditorium Theatre show in our 2014-2015 Season (limited to Auditorium Theatre presentations only)
- Compensation of $125
- Your design printed in limited run and sold at the merchandise counter throughout the 125 Anniversary Season (2014-2015 Season)
- Your shirt printed and ready to wear in the size of your choice!
- One entry per person
- Please specify what color shirt you’d prefer your design printed on
- Design can be hand drawn or digitally designed
- Only one side of the shirt will be printed on
- Submitted designs will become sole property of the Auditorium Theatre.
- The artists will be compensated for any design printed for merchandise.
Contest opens: June 30
Round one closes: August 15 at 11:59pm
Top 5 contestants announced/voting for final round opens: August 19
Final round closes: September 1 at 11:59pm
Winner Officially Announced: September 2
Must hashtag: #MyAudTShirt AND #Aud125 (both!) when entering, sharing and promoting your design via social networks.